INSTRUCTIONS for THE GIRAFFE™ RAZOR EXTENSION HANDLE
The Giraffe™ works best when combined with these PREMIUM disposable and reusable razors. Please note that the LARGE razor attachment fits most women’s razor handles and the SMALL razor attachment fits most men’s razor handles. If you have found a PREMIUM disposable or reusable razor that works perfectly with The Giraffe™ and would like to add it to the list or if you have a question, please email us at email@example.com or call us at (214) 597-4389.
Gillette® Venus® series Gillette® Fusion® series Gillette® MACH3® series Gillette® Simply Venus® Gillette® Sensor3 Schick Hydro Silk® Schick Hydro® 5 Schick Hydro® 5 Power Select Schick Xtreme3® Schick Quattro® Trim Style Bic® Soleil®series Bic® Flex 4 Bic® Hybrid 3 Gillette, Venus, Fusion, and MACH3 are trademarks of The Procter & Gamble Company or its affiliates. Schick, Hydro, Xtreme3, and Quattro are trademarks of Energizer or its affiliates. Bic and Soleil are trademarks of Bic USA, Inc. or its affiliates.
- Select the attachment that best fits your disposable or reusable razor handle. *Hint: The small attachment fits most men’s while the large attachment fits most women’s razors. Slide the attachment onto the head of The Giraffe™ handle and snap into place.
- Press the lever and hold. Slide the razor handle into the opening of the Razor Attachment. Release lever to lock razor into place.
- The purple buttons of the side of the handle are for adjusting the pivoting head. Press both buttons simultaneously and rotate the head to the desired position. Release buttons to lock into place.
- The telescoping handle extends your razor’s handle up to an additional 15-20 inches in length. Press the button on the purple grip and slide handle to the desired length. Release button to lock into position.
- PLEASE NOTE: A razor handle made with a tacky rubber, or high friction surface area acts as a grip and creates a snug fit. The razor should not be able to swivel from side to side, although, a slight amount of “give” is normal for most razor handles. The razor should not just “fall out” of the attachment, this would indicate using the wrong size razor attachment or a non-premium razor.
- WARNING: Any use of any razor carries risks of injury. Giraffe Bath & Body® does not protect against injuries caused by the use of a razor. Do not use on face, head, or neck. Intended use is for shaving legs. Follow all instructions.